• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Richmond Game

Bryce Alford still has eligibility?

Dribble the clock down, then long pass to the corner for a contested three?

1-11 from 3 at the half. That along with Collins getting 2 fouls (he has got to stop doing this) are why this game is close. Oh and of course because TJ Cline is FUCKING AMAZING!

Did anyone DVR that Lieberman interview? Would like to listen to it several more times.

Great play out of the time out ☹️️

Crawf you dribble for 20 secs doing nothing & then get to Austin in the corner who hasn't hit a 3 in 2 games. After he misses, Doral you body check the guy shooting a half court shot. Got it coach

Only 9 to this half, so we certainly place value on every possession. We should be up by 15 points

We are hanging with them. If we can hold them to 18% shooting in the second half we've got a chance.

TJ Cline shoots like a girl...I'm not trying to insult him as much as I'm just pointing it out. Obviously he's a good shot and it's effective, but it's a low release that's way out in front of him, i'm surprised he doesn't get blocked more

Learned that shot from his mom. Have you heard the story about him meeting Michael Jordan?

I picture DM doing his best Deputy Dawg impersonation in the locker room. "Just keep doing what your doing guys"

Back