• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Richmond Game

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
Anybody going to this one on Saturday?

Probably headed up to hang out in Richmond on Friday night.

Robins Center is a really good place to watch a basketball game. I would like to see Wake use that as guide for what can be done at the Joel.

I feel like I should probably go to this one. Never been to a game in Richmond.

Come to the Final 8 Soccer game against VT instead. On campus and much more important game.

Robins Center is a really good place to watch a basketball game. I would like to see Wake use that as guide for what can be done at the Joel.

We'll be there with about 30 Wake fans in section 15 L, M, N if you want to sit near us. Go Deacs!

Our tickets are in Section 7. Guessing there will be a decent Wake contingent.

No.

Don't care that Wake is on the road, they shouldn't lose to a team that can't beat Bucknell.

I'll be there Saturday - looking forward to seeing the Deacs in person since I've moved out of NC.

Haven't been to a game in Richmond since I lived in NC. Always a good road trip.

Had planned for months to attend, but things fell apart this week.

Should be a good game... Would be a great road victory to re-establish some momentum, silence a lot of criticism (at least until the next game), and boost the ol' Kenpom.

If we lose any of our next three games (Richmond, Charlotte, and UNCG) then I believe people can hit the panic button. We should be nothing less than 8-2 going into the Xavier game.

If we lose any of our next three games (Richmond, Charlotte, and UNCG) then I believe people can hit the panic button. We should be nothing less than 8-2 going into the Xavier game.

Posted this on another thread, but it's a 50/50 game against Richmond on Saturday. Wake is a 1 pt favorite on KP.

We are 13 point favorite against Charlotte, and 4 pt favorite against UNC-G.

Win expectancy is right around two games. It would be nice to win all three, but 2/3 is the expected outcome. Richmond would be a nice win.

I certainly wouldn't hit the panic button if we lost on Saturday.

Back