• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Holiday Sales Deals Posted Here

30% off entire order at SquattyPotty.com

http://www.squattypotty.com/

CyWsvsAUUAMQ1je.jpg

picked this kendra scott necklace up for my mom and sister a few minutes ago -- at $32 (and prime eligible) it's a great price point for aunts/cousins/secret santa type gifts.

If anyone is interested in a Lenovo machine of any type for the holidays, hit with a pm and I can give you my employee info so you can get the employee, friends and family discount... They encourage us to let people use it so it is nbd. There are some pretty screaming deals right now.

Moosejaw, REI, and Backcountry.com are having some great deals on gear today.

If anyone is interested in a Lenovo machine of any type for the holidays, hit with a pm and I can give you my employee info so you can get the employee, friends and family discount... They encourage us to let people use it so it is nbd. There are some pretty screaming deals right now.

Any particular recommendations for a laptop around $300 - $350 as just a general, do it all work laptop? I was considering this Ideapad 310.

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/300-series/310-15-inch-amd/

Last edited:
Any particular recommendations for a laptop around $300 - $350 as just a general, do it all work laptop? I was considering this Ideapad 310.

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/300-series/310-15-inch-amd/

For work, I would try my best to squeeze a ThinkPad T-series machine into my budget - they are indestructible workhorses... I am not sure how cheap those go...

If you are stuck at that price point, the machines are pretty interchangeable - I think the one you linked would be a fine choice.

Disclaimer - I work there but am no expert... Do you own shopping and make your own choices. Happy Hunting to all.

For work, I would try my best to squeeze a ThinkPad T-series machine into my budget - they are indestructible workhorses... I am not sure how cheap those go...

If you are stuck at that price point, the machines are pretty interchangeable - I think the one you linked would be a fine choice.

Disclaimer - I work there but am no expert... Do you own shopping and make your own choices. Happy Hunting to all.

Sent you a pm before reading the disclaimer. Please disregard my question pertaining to a recommendation.

Pm sent

Not looking for a computer but that is very cool of you.

Any recommendations on a good laptop for a kid?

Any recommendations on a good laptop for a kid?

Last year, we bought our daughter (now 9) a Chromebook for like $150. It has been great. She can do some homework on it through GoogleDocs. She watches Netflix and Amazon on it. She also looks for cute puppy pictures on it. It was a great decision. I think it was an Acer.

Also, for those golfers (or golf spouses) out there, Golfsmith is being liquidated. There are having ridic deals right now. 20% off drivers, lots off on gloves, apparel, you name it. Worth a stop, IMO. The one by me said they are staying open until Xmas.

Also, for those golfers (or golf spouses) out there, Golfsmith is being liquidated. There are having ridic deals right now. 20% off drivers, lots off on gloves, apparel, you name it. Worth a stop, IMO. The one by me said they are staying open until Xmas.
Greensboro is one of 30 stores not closing. Bummer.

Back