• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore

He could have protected the rim against all of those drives. He could have dunked over their smaller defenders. But he can't do those things growing hemorroids on the fucking bench.

He could have protected the rim against all of those drives. He could have dunked over their smaller defenders. But he can't do those things growing hemorroids on the fucking bench.

During his brief time on the court he didn't protect the rim. He is really slow off of his feet.

He and Collins apparently cannot be on the court at the same time and Collins has to be on the court. Ergo, Moore won't be.

"Wherefore" means "why"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During his brief time on the court he didn't protect the rim. He is really slow off of his feet.

He and Collins apparently cannot be on the court at the same time and Collins has to be on the court. Ergo, Moore won't be.

This is only because Manning wants 4) 3-point shooters on the floor at a time. Someone needs to let him know that there is no such rule in basketball.

There is no reason not to play them both together for some periods of time.

Doral had a rough start last night and CDM never went back to him.

Doral is pretty good on the offensive end if he gets the ball close to the bucket and can just go straight up. Anything else on that side of the floor - having to put the ball on the deck, setting screens, knowing where to be - and he is a lost cause right now.

Last edited:
We were watching different games if you thought Doral was the answer. His project is far from complete. Manning tried. I keep hoping as we all do but Moore's effectiveness is very limited. We needed our more athletic guys to play better- much better.

Abybody starting to see a line of progression here? Ty Walker to Andre Washington to Doral Moore, common variable seems to be not mentally engaged enough to improve and help the team.

I'd like to see Danny get a T on the next weak offensive foul call on Doral. This is getting into the place where refs they can call anything on him.

Abybody starting to see a line of progression here? Ty Walker to Andre Washington to Doral Moore, common variable seems to be not mentally engaged enough to improve and help the team.

Lets hope that Doral isn't already lumped in with TY and Dre. I still have high hopes for Doral to be a hell of a big man for us in his final season.

Moore certainly could have get some more minutes when Collins left the first half w/ 2 fouls & then when he limped off the court w/ the cramping issue. McClinton instead got those minutes & brought nothing to the table on either side of the court. To think Moore couldn't have made McIntosh adjust his shot on a couple of those layups is silly. His constant turnovers on setting screens is comical, but Manning pretending he couldn't have positively impacted the game versus McClinton I just don't agree with.

By this logic, then Moore shouldn't even bother suiting up for games against teams that don't have any 7 footers.

Wrong. He can play lots of guy 6'8+, but NW didn't have any such players.

This is only because Manning wants 4) 3-point shooters on the floor at a time. Someone needs to let him know that there is no such rule in basketball.

There is no reason not to play them both together for some periods of time.

Even if Manning wants to play with 4 shooters, then play Dinos at the 4 and Doral at the 5. Not that complicated. Last night may have not been the best example because we had one of our better defensive performances of the year. But I think this was more attributable to NW not playing well that it was our D. I actually really like the lineup that Doral played in last night. I think it was Crawford, Childress, Woods, Arians, and Moore? Although maybe it was Wilbekin in there over one of the guards. Hope to see this lineup some more going forward as I dont think the 2 minutes they received last night is sufficient to judge it.

Back