• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning is a horrible coach

I don't blame Hatch for not giving Maya Smart a full professorship, if that's really what she was asking for. I find it very hard to believe, but I don't know why rj would just completely make it up either.

Think of it this way. I have made a couple thousand posts since returning over a wide range of subjects. This is only subject I've said anything like this about.

I don't blame Hatch for not giving Maya Smart a full professorship, if that's really what she was asking for. I find it very hard to believe, but I don't know why rj would just completely make it up either.

If you needed a logical explanation for everything RJ posted, you would make yourself crazy.

Think of it this way. I have made a couple thousand posts since returning over a wide range of subjects. This is only subject I've said anything like this about.

What do you mean?

She certainly isn't qualified for a professorship.

If you wouldn't have been happy with getting Shaka Smart immediately after the Bz debacle, you're absolutely insane.

If you were in Richmond at that time, you might see it differently. While I might be insane, I have yet to be diagnosed.

If you were in Richmond at that time, you might see it differently. While I might be insane, I have yet to be diagnosed.

giphy.gif

You also once posted this:

I was at at a bar watching the Lakers/blazers playoff game. I had been there for a while and wanted to find a place to sit. Two ladies in their late twenties had a booth. I asked them if I could join them to watch the fourth quarter.

They smiled and said I could, but they'd like to make a bet. I was all ears. They were Blazers fans. Their bet was if the Blazers won I had to buy each of them a drink. Even though the Blazers were up fifteen or so, I knew this was a no lose as I would have bought them a drink anyway.

I then said, "What if the Lakers win?"

One said, "we'll each buy you a drink."

"But you're up fifteen going into the fourth quarter."

They smiled at each other and the other one said,"If the Lakers win, you get to choose which one of us will give you a blow job."

It was the only time I can ever remember rooting for the Lakers.....yes they honored their bet.

Anyone who knows bluefish understands that he has earned his living legend status.

You also once posted this:

It's not my fault you have had such a boring life. '

By the way, one of the bartenders at that bar wrote and directed the Boondock Saints movies.

Anyone see the incredible play that hall of fame coach Thad Matta put on for the final possession against UVA last night? Manning would get death threats for that shit...

Anyone see the incredible play that hall of fame coach Thad Matta put on for the final possession against UVA last night? Manning would get death threats for that shit...

That was wild. I doubt it was meant to be quite that long a pass. But the design was solid.

That was wild. I doubt it was meant to be quite that long a pass. But the design was solid.

Huh? I'm talking about the play where he had an entire timeout to draw up a 6 second play where a 2 goes to OT and a 3 wins it. They almost get a 5 second call on a couple blown cuts, then nobody does anything for 5 seconds and they end up jacking a deeper-than-NBA 3 pointer to lose.

It was possibly the worst end-game play I have ever seen considering the time and prep they had.

Huh? I'm talking about the play where he had an entire timeout to draw up a 6 second play where a 2 goes to OT and a 3 wins it. They almost get a 5 second call on a couple blown cuts, then nobody does anything for 5 seconds and they end up jacking a deeper-than-NBA 3 pointer to lose.

It was possibly the worst end-game play I have ever seen considering the time and prep they had.

Yeah I was watching the game and that was awful. If Wake did that this board would implode and have a giant meltdown asking for Manning's head.

I was talking about last night. The inbound pass went from the right hash cross-court to the left baseline and pinged to left side wing three. The pass too long. The player made a miraculous catch and an even more amazing perfect pass. The shooter almost made the shot.

Back