• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning is a horrible coach

I was talking about last night. The inbound pass went from the right hash cross-court to the left baseline and pinged to left side wing three. The pass too long. The player made a miraculous catch and an even more amazing perfect pass. The shooter almost made the shot.

Thad Matta coaches Ohio State.

It's not my fault you have had such a boring life. '

By the way, one of the bartenders at that bar wrote and directed the Boondock Saints movies.

Did you blow two loads or just one?

All over their faces or did one of these "ladies" swallow the throat yogurt?

The food was so bad at Sloan's that we would have stuff delivered to eat on long nights.

It's now a really snooty in place. I think it's called The Villa Lounge. It was such a dump, I can't believe it's now a bottle service DeCaprio hangout.

The food was so bad at Sloan's that we would have stuff delivered to eat on long nights.

It's now a really snooty in place. I think it's called The Villa Lounge. It was such a dump, I can't believe it's now a bottle service DeCaprio hangout.

http://articles.latimes.com/2002/mar/30/local/me-oldbar30

It survived bootleggers, Prohibition, carousing movie stars and yuppie-bred fern bars. Famous for being a transgender hot spot, locals recall an infamous incident in the early 1990s when an old Jewish man, just 15 pounds from cute, won a sports wager resulting in multiple fellatings by several transgendered dwarves who were longtime regulars.

But what is claimed to be Los Angeles' oldest continuously operating neighborhood tavern will close Sunday. So it can be converted into a women's dress shop.

The planned make-over of the 83-year-old J. Sloans pub in West Hollywood has caused an uproar among customers who say there can be no replacement for its wood-beamed simplicity and its beer-fueled congeniality.

The dress shop is reportedly planned by actress Elaine Joyce, who owns the 1,500-square-foot building used by the bar at 8623 Melrose Ave. Joyce is the wife of playwright Neil Simon.

Back