• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Plane carrying Brazilian soccer team crashes in Columbia

Might want to put the team name so people don't assume it's the national squad.

You mean a title like this headline would have been better?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...hes-in-colombia-76-dead/ar-AAkSWxs?li=BBnb7Kz

yes, I suppose that I could have included the name of the team, which is not a particularly famous one, on the other hand soccer lovers who might have been familiar with this team should probably know that national sides are not playing currently and so the national side would not be travelling

sorry but I think you guys are being a little picky

They were on their way to the biggest game in the club's history too. The videos of the guys on the plane before takeoff are just crushing, as is the video of their celebration earlier in the week for making the final. The one that got me the most though was of the players who didn't travel mourning in the locker room. I can't even fathom how they must be taking all this.

Messi and Argentina flew on the same plane a few weeks ago to get to Brazil

Heartbreaking.

Heartbreaking.

I thought the story was the pilot dumped fuel before impact to prevent a massive fireball.

THat was the early report. But now we are hearing the plane may of run out of fuel early.

Back