• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 13 Thread: Someone better call the fire department

I haven't listened to him in years- no idea if he still has a radio show. I just typed in "Bradford" on twitter to see what people were saying and that was one of the first to come up. But I did use to listen to him and enjoyed his show.

You are so full of shit. Every single time you are called out you claim to not do the thing you are accused of doing.

You're off Twitter (clearly not true given what you literally just posted)
You no longer look at /Donald (or whatever) on Reddit
You don't go on alt-right sites
You don't listen to Jim Rome
You don't search "hottest preggo pegging scenes" on redtube (OK, I made this one up)

Be you, dude. Stop being a damn fake. Bush league.

You are so full of shit. Every single time you are called out you claim to not do the thing you are accused of doing.

You're off Twitter (clearly not true given what you literally just posted)
You no longer look at /Donald (or whatever) on Reddit
You don't go on alt-right sites
You don't listen to Jim Rome
You don't search "hottest preggo pegging scenes" on redtube (OK, I made this one up)

Be you, dude. Stop being a damn fake. Bush league.

I am off twitter. You don't have to have a twitter account to look up stuff. Barca and some other people on here used to follow me- ask them if I still have an account. I don't listen to Jim Rome, but like I said, I used to and I enjoyed him. Not even sure if he is still on the radio- it's been years since I heard him. I don't visit alt right sites unless you consider Matt Drudge and Breitbart alt right. I don't visit them as much since the election though. I don't think I said I never visit the donald, but they banned me for being a Bernie supporter early on.

And why the fuck am I even responding to your dumb ass. Believe what you want.

I know. Wishing you a good night was really angry. I need to calm down.

I deleted that comment. It was out of line. Sorry for that. Good night to you as well. Congrats on the win. Cheaters. :)

This cowboys team is worse than last year's panthers team

I know that!

former nfl supervisor of officials interviewed on sportscenter says: the nfl doesnt want to call "minor" false starts and should get instant replay used more for hits on defenseless players. games would last 5 hours.

I haven't listened to Rome in several years but it is a great show. Hard to explain the appeal but it gets better the more you listen to it.

It's no LeBatard doe.

DV is the most likely to listen to Rome based on posting style which makes that tirade funnier

former nfl supervisor of officials interviewed on sportscenter says: the nfl doesnt want to call "minor" false starts and should get instant replay used more for hits on defenseless players. games would last 5 hours.

Minor false starts would give offenses a huge advantage.

There was a "minor false start" by the Vikings LT on the 2 point conversion attempt.

Given what happened in the election, I'm 100% convinced that we're headed for a Cowboys/Patriots Super Bowl with the Cowboys winning. There is nothing good left in this world.

The cowboys aren't making it to the super bowl, they will get their bye so at least there's that.

There isn't a single team that you can look at and say they're a prohibitive favorite to go to the SB this year, especially with Gronk going down. That said, who beats Dallas in the NFC? No one in the NFCS or NFCN. You may have been thinking Seattle, but they just got skunked by Tampa and have a crap OL. Maybe the Giants? Dallas will have home field. They're a more likely SB rep than any team in the AFC is. In the AFC, you can basically draw straws between NE, Pit, Oak, KC and maybe Den.

15268053_10208505898380096_2060202052830893181_n.jpg

The cowboys aren't making it to the super bowl, they will get their bye so at least there's that.

What about the Pats. Can you do it without Gronk? I still think it's gonna be Pats vs Cowboys, though that's too obvious and will never happen.

Back