• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 13 Thread: Someone better call the fire department

I don't think the Pats make the Super Bowl, seems like one of those years that truly in the playoffs anything can happen. End up with 2&2 sticky keyboard and hot takes because the Giants or someone like that makes a run.

Could also be a year like 2006 or 2007 where you can look at the super bowl and easily pick the winner. Like the lost to Indianapolis by New England that year was awful because they were up and whoever won that game was gifted getting to play shitty Chicago,despite there best NFC record, sometimes you just have those feelings.

Jeff Fisher got a contract extension. Ha. Ha. Ha.

"Rams coach Jeff Fisher has lost 6 of his last 7 games and is streaking to the top (or is it the bottom) of the NFL record book for most losses in a career. On Sunday, he passed Dallas coach Tom Landry as the second losingest coach in NFL history - although it took Fisher 81 fewer games to get there. It will take two losses to tie Dan Reeves at 165 and three to move past him. Up next for the Rams: a visit to New England, followed by a home contest vs. Atlanta and a road game in Seattle."

He went to the Super Bowl that one time. Otherwise, DECADES of mediocrity.

There were zero completed passes in the first quarter of San Francisco at snowy Chicago.

Jeff Fisher getting an extension is a perfect example of why bad teams stay bad.

Belichick outscoring Jeff Fisher 121-7 in the last 10 quarters.

2009: 59-0
2012: 45-7
At half today: 17-0

2nd half o/u for jags broncos game was 15.5

You think Seattle is good and they lose to the Bucs, nobody really thought the dolphins were good, but maybe a sliver of hope and they return to form.

Hahaha, Jeff Fisher frantically trying to find the challenge flag in all his pockets was peak Jeff Fisher.

"Rams coach Jeff Fisher has lost 6 of his last 7 games and is streaking to the top (or is it the bottom) of the NFL record book for most losses in a career. On Sunday, he passed Dallas coach Tom Landry as the second losingest coach in NFL history - although it took Fisher 81 fewer games to get there. It will take two losses to tie Dan Reeves at 165 and three to move past him. Up next for the Rams: a visit to New England, followed by a home contest vs. Atlanta and a road game in Seattle."

He went to the Super Bowl that one time. Otherwise, DECADES of mediocrity.

Don't forget that he cheated MY BILLS out of a playoff win

Amazing way for Matty to lose a game. MVP! MVP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just coming here to post that. Didn't see it but sounds amazing. Berry is the one that had the ridic TD return on a Cam pick.

Back