• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 13 Thread: Someone better call the fire department

You mean under throw the ball to a wide-open receiver?

Yeah but on 4th-and-13, once the pocket broke down no one was really open so he just had to throw it up hoping something weird would happen.

Yeah but on 4th-and-13, once the pocket broke down no one was really open so he just had to throw it up hoping something weird would happen.
You're right, it would have been weird if he had hit that wide open receiver.

You're right, it would have been weird if he had hit that wide open receiver.

Sheppard? He was getting pressured when he was open so he couldn't set his feet and throw. I mean they have scored 7 pts on offense so there has been a lot of bad, but i don't think that INT was given the scenario.

Convincing win by Steelers, they had a great offensive game plan. Not sure if Gmen or Skins are real. NFC East race for WC should be interesting, with Pack surging a bit.

Eagles lose. Giants gonna lose. Racist Team Name probably going to lose.

'Twas a good day.

so are my bucs kind of good. maybe?

Lol let Marquette King have fun you dumb league

Saw his celebration on twitter

It's supposed to be fun, noobs

Dancing with a penalty flag should be encouraged. Not punished.

Convincing win by Steelers, they had a great offensive game plan. Not sure if Gmen or Skins are real. NFC East race for WC should be interesting, with Pack surging a bit.

McAdoo continues to confuse me. He has that massive chinese takeout menu of a play sheet, yet can't figure out that bad things generally happen when plays are called for Larry fucking Donnell and Will Tye? Wow, force it to ODB every play and move right down the field; when you get into the redzone call a play for Donnell and watch it get picked off as the dumbass falls backwards for the ball (as he has done on every catch of this entire career) instead of going to get it; who would have guessed that would happen (hint: I said it at the beginning of the season).
Regardless, with the Oline in shambles they can't make a deep run anyway, hopefully will get a few guys back before the end of the season and pick up at least 2 more wins in the meantime. Steelers-Cowboys-Lions-Eagles-Skins is a brutal finish to the schedule.

The Raiders currently have the overall #1 seed in the AFC. The RAIDERS

Back