• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 13 Thread: Someone better call the fire department

DeacHawk

Punishingly Intricate
Reaction score
Party time. Another week of NFL games.

Cleveland and Tennessee on byes.

Coverage maps: http://506sports.com/

Time for teams to start making moves to make a run for home field or playoffs or TANK for draft picks.

Last edited:
Worried about Gronk.

AMERICA'S TEAM on National TV again. Ho-Hum.

Please be ho-hum - I have them in my survivor league. I hate to take away teams, but Minnesota has been awful without their top 3 OTs. The only game they've won in the last 6 weeks was when they had 2 D/ST TDs. I think Dallas' OL prevails yet again. Unless "win 1 for the Zimmer" becomes the great rally cry. I hope he's okay, fwiw.

Damn, Joe McKnight killed in a shooting (former Jets/USC RB).

Damn, Joe McKnight killed in a shooting (former Jets/USC RB).

Just saw that. Apparently stemmed from a traffic accident and McKnight was apologizing to the other motorist when that person took out a gun and shot him multiple times. Just awful.

Apparently the shooter, after shooting McKnight multiple times, stood over McKnight and said "I told you not to f*** with me" and shot him again.

Tragic. That is two NFL players in NOLA that have been shot during fender benders.

What a bad holding call to take away Zeke's 42 yard gain

Hell of a pickup by Dak with his legs on a 3rd and 13 there.

This Vikings defense is very good. Wouldn't want to play this team in the playoffs.

DEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZEKEEEEEEE

TD!

Last edited:
Minnesota is like a mirror image of the Deacs. Horrendous offense with a damn good defense.

I'd feel bad for Sam Bradford, but the dude was in the last uncapped rookie class with Aaron Curry. He'll be alright.

Going to be tough sledding for this team going forward. Blueprint right here.

Back