• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 13 Thread: Someone better call the fire department

I wish the Jets had let us know they had no intentions of covering Dwayne Allen all game long tonight....would have considered starting him in fantasy this week with that helpful tip.

You know it's getting bad in New York when the boo birds start 58 seconds into the game.....

Surely you jest, Jets

(Not that I have much room to talk)

I went to the Ravens/Fins game Sunday and watched a little last night. Both the Fins and Jets defenses looked like they completely quit against 2 mediocre at best offenses.

I wish the Jets had let us know they had no intentions of covering Dwayne Allen all game long tonight....would have considered starting him in fantasy this week with that helpful tip.

You know it's getting bad in New York when the boo birds start 58 seconds into the game.....

Biggest cheer of the night was for the jamokes who ran onto the field.

The Jets should sign these two guards. They tackle better than anyone on their defense...

hRFxOYR.gif

Back