• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Final Four

The amount of Florida fans at the game today was surprising and their positivity before the game was also surprising based off of what was suppose to happen and then did happen.

Haha, Penn State thought they were actually good.

Haha, Penn State thought they were actually good.

Yep. Wisconsin's D is legit. I've watched every game this season. If they had they're typical line they'd be a much better team.

I just don't see Wisconsin as a good matchup with Bama. With their QB play I can't see them really doing anything on offense. Saban and those NFLers will shut down their run game.

Washington has a balanced offense and plenty of threats in the passing game. And a pretty decent D themselves

The amount of Florida fans at the game today was surprising and their positivity before the game was also surprising based off of what was suppose to happen and then did happen.

Went to the game today and was talking to friends afterwards. None of us had any expectations until the opening drive and then the 3 and out gave everybody hope. Then Bama curb stomped everybody's heart.

I just don't see Wisconsin as a good matchup with Bama. With their QB play I can't see them really doing anything on offense. Saban and those NFLers will shut down their run game.

Washington has a balanced offense and plenty of threats in the passing game. And a pretty decent D themselves

Agreed. If you do not have really strong QB play you will have a very hard time against Bama.

McSorely can stretch the field - he's showing that. I question if he's mobile enough to give Bama fits for an entire game. They will adjust.

PSU takes the lead early in the 4th.

This Big Ten title game is off the hook. Penn State looked afraid in the first half. They are bringing it now though.

Hide yo kids.

A Gator alum friend of mine posted this on Facebook. It may explain their thinking.

Almost every year Bama manages to lose one game against a significantly lesser team that has no business winning. They are currently 12-0. Here's hoping for the best!!

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Buckeyes sit on their butts. PSU Big Ten Champs. Beat OSU. No reward. This system is now proven to be no better than the BCS.

Great stop by Penn State. Wish they could have stopped Sandusky from touching those boys.

Meanwhile, Buckeyes sit on their butts. PSU Big Ten Champs. Beat OSU. No reward. This system is now proven to be no better than the BCS.

Lol sure it is. Two losses. End of story.

Back