• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowl Pickem 2016

I spent 3 minutes making picks and dragging a few bars up and down. Hand me the trophy now!

I try-harded it. Put Vegas lines and Sagarin scores into excel and did some sorting. I still fully expect to lose bigly.

Bump. Me more day before bowl season starts. Most wonderful time of the year.

What's with having the NC game as one to pick without any teams?

What's with having the NC game as one to pick without any teams?

I don't fully remember from last season but I think they'll fill in after the first round of the playoff.

Congratulations to 'Beats Shreveport I Guess' on the win! No one can catch you with the Championship game.

However, I can snag second by picking the Championship correctly, otherwise WakeForest Fan will take those honors.

Congratulations to 'Beats Shreveport I Guess' on the win! No one can catch you with the Championship game.

However, I can snag second by picking the Championship correctly, otherwise WakeForest Fan will take those honors.

If Penn State had not blown the Rose Bowl, I'm pretty sure that I would have won. I was in 2nd place going into that game, 5 points behind Shreveport, and I had 13 points on Penn State (the only one in the top six with Penn State) and Shreveport had 40 points on USC. Also, most of the other leaders had 30 points or so on USC.

Back