• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 15 NFL Thread: I've Never Been to Chicago

Official Week 15 NFL Thread: SHIELD YOUR EYES

That's nuts. That's not like playing at SF. That would be similar to Panthers fans making up half the crowd at the Georgia Dome or vice versa.

It does seem like San Diego crowds are always 50% opposing team fans. For various reasons, their fans don't show up at the stadium.

Osweiller woof. The guy has a release point around the same high point as John wolford despite being 6' 8". Horrible
Mechanics

"He don't make the law, he Justin Forsett" is one of my favorite things ever.

I don't make it a point to watch jags games but Bortles looks straight up broken. Makes cam look like Tom Brady in terms of pocket footwork.

Nothing left to cheer for except chaos in big D. dv7 and other fans do you think there is a scenario (outside of injury) where Romo starts the first playoff game?

has the qb play throughout the league ever been worse?

Nothing left to cheer for except chaos in big D. dv7 and other fans do you think there is a scenario (outside of injury) where Romo starts the first playoff game?

We lose tonight and next week. Romo will start week 17.

Nice stick in the eye to NFL

That should play well on twitter and social media

Jumping into the Salvation Army bucket thingy after a TD draws a celebration penalty? Then why is it even there?! THIS IS ENTRAPMENT. THEY ARE VIOLATIN' ZEKE'S CIVIL RIGHTS

Back