• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 15 NFL Thread: I've Never Been to Chicago

Top 3 RB (in my opinion, the best) and top OL (no doubt about it) in the league and they are the worst 11-2 team ever

RBs and OLs must be crazy down right now, huh?

We happen to both be Giants fans.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to hear about your affliction. Is there a Kickstarter I can donate to in order to cure you of this terrible disease?

I won't donate if it helps 2&2 as well. Fuck that guy.

I'm sorry to hear about your affliction. Is there a Kickstarter I can donate to in order to cure you of this terrible disease?

I won't donate if it helps 2&2 as well. Fuck that guy.
Lol. As if being a Dallas fan isn't the sports equivalent of having syphilis.

That shit is curable, so I'm good.

Being a Giants fan is full blown super-herpes.

That RT for Tampa just doesn't stand a chance. Getting murdered out there.

THE COWBOYS ARE NOW THE ABSOLUTE WORST 12-2 team in NFL History.

League's leading rusher even in their ranks. WHATEVER. ABSOLUTE WORST TEAM TO EVER ASSEMBLE A 12-2 RECORD.

They're a good team, never said otherwise. I still think they lose to Detroit.

That shit is curable, so I'm good.

Being a Giants fan is full blown super-herpes.
00d564169270ccd188c47cfc56a5ef58.gif

The Cowboys will lose this game and then we see how ludicrous it is.

They're a good team, never said otherwise. I still think they lose to Detroit.

You also thought they would lose tonight and I'm pretty sure you've predicted they would lose their last 3 (maybe 4?) games.

You just throw shit against a wall, bobbystacks. That don't impress me much.

Just one win from the final two game or one Giants loss from the final two and Cowboys lock up home field thru the NFC playoffs.

EASILY THE WORST 12-2 TEAM I'VE EVER SEEN. wufu -- you want to take that stupid comment back yet, boss?

Just one win from the final two game or one Giants loss from the final two and Cowboys lock up home field thru the NFC playoffs.

EASILY THE WORST 12-2 TEAM I'VE EVER SEEN. wufu -- you want to take that stupid comment back yet, boss?
No I don't. Squeak by a shitty Vikings team. Lose to the Giants. Squeak by a shitty Bucs team. Way to peak too early. Call me after your first round playoff loss.

I never knew you to be another 2&2. I guess I gave you WAY too much credit. Consider your comments tonight registered in my recollection registry to be brought up again in due time.

Good luck to you and your clearly super smart prognostications.

Top 3 RB (in my opinion, the best) and top OL (no doubt about it) in the league and they are the worst 11-2 team ever

RBs and OLs must be crazy down right now, huh?

It's been a great year for RBs!

I'd put

1. DJ
2. LeVeon
3. Zeke
4. Shady
5. DeMarco

as my top 5. DJ and Bell top Zeke because they are unreal pass catchers out of the backfield and get WR1 amount of targets in a lot of games

Back