• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 15 NFL Thread: I've Never Been to Chicago

It's been a great year for RBs!

I'd put

1. DJ
2. LeVeon
3. Zeke
4. Shady
5. DeMarco

as my top 5. DJ and Bell top Zeke because they are unreal pass catchers out of the backfield and get WR1 amount of targets in a lot of games

Rushing Yards Leaders - All Players

RKPLAYERTEAMATTYDSYDS/ALONG20+TDYDS/GFUM1DN
1Ezekiel Elliott, RBDAL2871,3924.9601112107.1482
2DeMarco Murray, RBTEN2501,1354.5754987.3356
3David Johnson, RBARI2481,0854.45851183.5457
4Le'Veon Bell, RBPIT2181,0534.84436105.3354

But maybe I'm ignoring the significance of PPR fantasy leagues on this one.

Receiving Yards Leaders - All Players

37 David Johnson, RB ARI 69 104 745 10.8 4 58 11 57.3 0 586 36

62 Le'Veon Bell, RB PIT 67 82 563 8.4 1 32 4 56.3 1 624 29

129 Ezekiel Elliott, RB DAL 28 36 322 11.5 1 83 3 24.8 0 355 9

TOTAL REC + RUS YDS:

1. DJ: 1830
2. Zeke: 1714
3. Bell: 1616 (Missed two games)

Receiving Yards Leaders - All Players

37 David Johnson, RB ARI 69 104 745 10.8 4 58 11 57.3 0 586 36

62 Le'Veon Bell, RB PIT 67 82 563 8.4 1 32 4 56.3 1 624 29

129 Ezekiel Elliott, RB DAL 28 36 322 11.5 1 83 3 24.8 0 355 9

TOTAL REC + RUS YDS:

1. DJ: 1830
2. Zeke: 1714
3. Bell: 1616 (Missed two games)

As I said, we have a clear top 3 RBs.

Most TDs?

I think it's also intellectually dishonest to not factor in Elliot having the benefit of a far superior OL compared to the other two. And that Dallas relies on Zeke primarily from a rushing standpoint and gives him more carries compared to the other two. So that's why I factored in receptions.

You think it is intellectually dishonest to account for a running backs ability to run the ball instead of catching the ball out of the backfield because his O-Line isn't up to snuff?

Sorry, what?

So because he can be relied upon to carry the ball more, that makes him less valuable as a running back than other running backs that carry the ball less but catch the ball more?

Cool.

Sheldon Richardson in the locker room pre-game (I don't know how to imbed the instagram video).

The amazing thing to me is that we were all assured just a few months ago, over and over and over, that this kind of talk NEVER occurs in locker rooms. The odds that it occurred here, and was caught on video, must be simply miniscule.

Sheldon Richardson in the locker room pre-game (I don't know how to imbed the instagram video).

The amazing thing to me is that we were all assured just a few months ago, over and over and over, that this kind of talk NEVER occurs in locker rooms. The odds that it occurred here, and was caught on video, must be simply miniscule.

way to destroy your trade value and potential future earnings jackass. Cannot wait till he's off the Jets.

I wonder how long it will take next Sunday for you to say Romo should be Dallas' starter week 17!

Exactly. Plus, Jerry genuinely likes Romo, and I doubt he'll screw him. He'll probably sit down with him after the season and ask where he wants to be traded. And at this point, Romo would probably retire if he were traded to Cleveland. That said, I don't think there is an obvious team to trade him to. He's old and frail. He'll want to be traded to a contender, and it has to be a team with a solid OL because he'll be broken in half otherwise. Which rules out the most obvious team in Denver because their OL is horrific. Of the teams looking for QBs, I don't see Buffalo, Chicago, San Fran, Los Angeles or Cleveland. Houston would make the most sense, but I'd assume they wouldn't have the cap room even if they do dump Osweiler in the offseason. Maybe the Jets?

Jets OLine sucks and I doubt there is cap room so yeah, that's probably where he'll end up cause the Jets are stupid.

Michael Campanaro spotting yesterday. 39 yard run. Did not even know he was activated.

Michael Campanaro spotting yesterday. 39 yard run. Did not even know he was activated.

Yeah, cut Hester and brought him up from the PS last week (Hester has sucked all year). Camp had a partial injury settlement or something at the beginning of the year but was eligible to come back after a period of time. And yes, he had a nice run yesterday on a jet sweep. The Ravens are using him as the PR but not as a KR, which is wise given how brittle he's been.

giphy.gif

Just one win from the final two game or one Giants loss from the final two and Cowboys lock up home field thru the NFC playoffs.

EASILY THE WORST 12-2 TEAM I'VE EVER SEEN. wufu -- you want to take that stupid comment back yet, boss?

No I don't. Squeak by a shitty Vikings team. Lose to the Giants. Squeak by a shitty Bucs team. Way to peak too early. Call me after your first round playoff loss.

Hm.

Back