• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 15 NFL Thread: I've Never Been to Chicago

Right. I meant their first round. At the time they had already clinched the bye.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Actually, they hadn't clinched the bye at that point, because they hadn't clinched the division yet....buy why let facts get in the way of an ill-timed call-out post??? :thumbsup:

Ultimately did worse than last season's Panthers and I think the Cowboys were a far more talented team.

Just one win from the final two game or one Giants loss from the final two and Cowboys lock up home field thru the NFC playoffs.

EASILY THE WORST 12-2 TEAM I'VE EVER SEEN. wufu -- you want to take that stupid comment back yet, boss?

No I don't. Squeak by a shitty Vikings team. Lose to the Giants. Squeak by a shitty Bucs team. Way to peak too early. Call me after your first round playoff loss.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So you still think they are the WORST 12-2 team ever? Because they lost to one of the greatest QBs of all time on a last minute drive?

u spr smrt

No, you're right. They were not the worst 12-2 team ever. You win.

Actually, they hadn't clinched the bye at that point, because they hadn't clinched the division yet....buy why let facts get in the way of an ill-timed call-out post??? :thumbsup:

Ah you're right...the Giants had to win out and Dallas had to lose both at that point. Memories around the holidays tend to get a little fuzzy.

I genuinely wonder which group was happier after the result of Sunday's game: Packers fans or people who hate the Cowboys.

Back