• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official LOL Harry Giles thread

When Duke plays at the Joel this season, if there is not a giant, 25 sq ft banner in the student section of a hairy, brown nutsack sitting photoshopped atop the body of a Duke-uniformed Harry Giles, our students will have failed.

How do you think DM would have rotated Collins and HG this year? Cause we know he wouldnt play them together.

How do you think DM would have rotated Collins and HG this year? Cause we know he wouldnt play them together.

Giles at PF. Collins at C. Dinos off the bench.

It's just plain stupid to think Giles and JC, if they are healthy, wouldn't start and play most of their minutes together.

Uh, y'all would both be giving Manning a lot of credit here

I think we'd be starting Crawford/Woods/Giles/Dinos/Collins at this point, and Arians would be at a different school.

Where is this Giles at SF talk from? He's a 4.

Where is this Giles at SF talk from? He's a 4.

Dinos is a unique player. Plays like a 4 on defense and a 3 on offense. Even Collins isn't sized like a true center. Duke is starting a Jefferson/Tatum/Giles front court - sometimes talent dictates who plays, and we'd have a ridiculous talent drop if we started anyone else.

I'd rather have Giles defending opposing SF's than anyone else on the roster.

Damn I wish this was an actual problem.

In that lineup Jefferson is the C, Tatum is a SF.

I realize that. But Jefferson is nowhere close to a true center. It's two 4's and a 3. And if you've watched them, they're all basically interchangeable on any given possession and defend different positions routinely. Tatum is playing bigger than Giles right now after Giles lost all that weight from being hurt.

Back