• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official LOL Harry Giles thread

Op is from 1/1

New year, new me?

LULZ SUCK IT HARRY

I like the wakelaw13 vs. the BudatWake law showdown. Not exactly, "I fought the law and the law won", but close enough.

The idea that all the sunk program resources and fan handwringing ended up being about a dude that was drafted lower than a guy we already had on the roster playing the same position is pretty funny.

Much like the handwringing about Oden, Conley, and Cook when we had four NBA players on the roster.

Get ready Sactown! About to take over as the best team in California!

FOX HIELD JACKSON SKAL WCS MALACHI and GILES

We taking over!

So apparently the NCAA academic Clearinghouse was OK with the Forest Trails program and certified their students as "academically eligible" to play as freshmen. Interesting.

Giles will become the first NBA player to become academically ineligible to play his rookie season in the NBA.

Giles will become the first NBA player to become academically ineligible to play his rookie season in the NBA.

Looks like he isn't playing in Sacramento's first Summer League game.

Giles out until January.

Truly maddening that dUKe continues to sign top talent with the way they mismanaged 2016 class.

Truly maddening that dUKe continues to sign top talent with the way they mismanaged 2016 class.

I'll never defend Duke but I'm at a loss as to how it had anything to do with Giles' knee getting blown out.

The thought is that K told him to leave his hs to go away to a bball factory (overworked). He blew out his knee. No idea if correct but FU K.

I'll never defend Duke but I'm at a loss as to how it had anything to do with Giles' knee getting blown out.

Should have sat him last year. Signed #1 C & #1 PF and had a lottery SG in same class, with returning jr. Preseason player of year.

Gone in first weekend.

Should have sat him last year. Signed #1 C & #1 PF and had a lottery SG in same class, with returning jr. Preseason player of year.

Gone in first weekend.

I know two high school coaches who know the family and his dad very well. There's another side to that story. I'll just say I'm not sure all parties (outside of Duke) had the kid's best interests at heart.

I know two high school coaches who know the family and his dad very well. There's another side to that story. I'll just say I'm not sure all parties (outside of Duke) had the kid's best interests at heart.

So duke had his best interest at heart? Hmmm

It's pretty obvious there were not many people that had his best interests at heart. Pretty sure the childress' did if no one else.

Back