• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Defensive Coordinator Search

Where else is he going to go this late in the game? We have a lot of appeal at this juncture. Top 25 defense, good job security, runs a similar scheme, it's not usually that cold.

Sit out a year I'd imagine.

Just heard some scoop but can't divulge too much. Good chance we shock the country with the staff we assemble for the upcoming season. Heard it here first.

Just heard some scoop but can't divulge too much. Good chance we shock the country with the staff we assemble for the upcoming season. Heard it here first.

Creamy with the scoopla! He can't and will not be silenced! #moxy

My guess is that DC moved away from Smith. Probably after reading this thread :)

Counterpoint...he sounded like a complete damn moron talking about sexual assault and I don't really want that kind of mentality at Wake (or really any institution, but especially Wake) for people who are teaching young men life lessons.

All he said is he supports his team. Said nothing about sexual assault. I would not want either Briles or any of the Baylor staff at Wake but have no problem with Claeys.

Creamy - you can PM me to share a little info. I don't need all the details.............just a little.
thanks bro

I made a bold statement and haven't heard any names. Sorry to let down.

Just hearing positive vibes and possibility that "if the chips fall", we could shake some things up and surprise a lot of folks.

Just hearing positive vibes and possibility that "if the chips fall", we could shake some things up and surprise a lot of folks.

#SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

So we WILL get a new offensive coordinator?

Back