• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Defensive Coordinator Search

jon-snow.jpg

If I'm looking at the correct year, and it's entirely possible I'm not, UConn was an absolutely wretched team in 2014-15, finishing 2-10 overall, and 123 in total offense. Their return teams apparently suffered from the lack of explosive players, finishing 89th in kick returns and 84 in punt returns. However, the coverage stats are much better, 24th in punt return defense and 1st in the nation in kickoff return coverage. They allowed 3 blocked kicks, blocked 1 themselves, allowed and blocked 0 punts.

Link

ETA: With his connections to Richmond, I'm guessing he'll take Scheier's recruiting area of NoVa/DC/MD as well

Last edited:
Jim Caldwell gonna get the assist on the Al Golden to Wake scoopla. Sorry to blow up your spot Creamy

Lineburg plays into that for you naysayers- he was a QB at UVA when Golden was the GA there and actually moved into that GA role the year after Golden went to BC. Guys go way back.

Back