• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Playoffs Thread: Super Bowl 51 - Tom Brady GOAT

An impressive 2 more points than he just buttfucked the Giants with.

Steelers Chiefs moved to 8:20 Sun night due to an ice storm

I guess the storm is supposed to be weaker or gone by then but it seems odd to move the game to a time where it's colder and dark.

The storm is coming through the night before (tonight) and early morning and there's serious concerns that the roads won't be cleared by the early morning time required to get fans to the stadium for a noon local time kickoff. By afternoon/evening it should be much, much safer to have people out on the roads.

Definitely helps the Chiefs though - a night game at Arrowhead >>>>>>>>>>> noon kickoff at Arrowhead

This Bandwagon.net ad during FOX pregame was pretty funny.

Why wouldn't Atlanta want to put their better side of the ball on the field first? Seattle just marched down the field to set a tone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TV timeout, kickoff, TV timeout is the reason why NFL ratings are going in the crapper (especially when one of the commercials is NFL propaganda on how good it is on concussions)

How was that not a pick? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Official NFL Playoffs Thread: L.A. CHARGERS

TV timeout, kickoff, TV timeout is the reason why NFL ratings are going in the crapper (especially when one of the commercials is NFL propaganda on how good it is on concussions)

At the very least they should scrap one of those commercial breaks if the TD/FG is within 2 min of the start or end of a quarter.

Maybe the Falcons are actually good.

who are the folks watching skip bayless and shannon sharpe during the day?

Back