• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Playoffs Thread: Super Bowl 51 - Tom Brady GOAT

yea I'm the ignorant one for not following a sport played by a punch of flopping pansies haha

No, you are ignorant for not understanding how time zones work. I don't care what sports you do or do not follow, Cheesebeard McGee.

Not sure what the point of that fair catch was, but OK

No, you are ignorant for not understanding how time zones work. I don't care what sports you do or do not follow, Cheesebeard McGee.

lol who doesn't know the fact that England is 5 hours ahead of us (East Coast)? I am loving the nickname though. I really hope this sticks :cool:

Good God. You sound like a 10 year old. Grow the fuck up.

why you gotta bring age into this? dv7 and I were just throwing fluff man and having a good time. Thanks for ruining a good back and forth. Now what are we gonna do to entertain ourselves for this halftime? I guess I'll watch a little state basketball

why you gotta bring age into this? dv7 and I were just throwing fluff man and having a good time. Thanks for ruining a good back and forth. Now what are we gonna do to entertain ourselves for this halftime? I guess I'll watch a little state basketball

Go (GB) Pack go?

I don't get not running the ball just constantly. GB can't stop it.

Back