• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Playoffs Thread: Super Bowl 51 - Tom Brady GOAT

Rainey should be cut right now

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I can just not understand how designated kick returners can be so fucking stupid.

He was kind of in no-man's land. The ball was too far from the sideline to catch it out of bounds and it could have bounced any number of ways if he let it. No guarantee of a touchback.

He was kind of in no-man's land. The ball was too far from the sideline to catch it out of bounds and it could have bounced any number of ways if he let it. No guarantee of a touchback.

I agree with this. It was just an unfortunate placement on the kick.

The ball was heading out of bounds. Touchback or illegal does not matter. It wasn't a punt, it wasn't going to do a weird bounce in bounds.

Have they said what is wrong with Jordy Nelson yet?

broken ribs are a multi-week injury, right? Asking for a friend.

OBJ with some critical inexcusable drops. He's just as responsible as anyone for this loss.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

zzzzzzzz

The NFL is awful.

OBJ today

hqdefault.jpg

Dear Giants who went to Miami,

Thank you.

Sincerely,

The 2005 Minnesota Vikings

This couldn't be set up any better for yet another ELIte Super Bowl run. Cowboys? Already shown twice how that will turn out. Matt Ryan versus Eli in a playoff game that counts? Holy shit get his barf bag ready. Packers? ELIte has already knocked them out in the playoffs twice in Lambeau. Seattle would be tough on the road, but there is only about a 50/50 chance that they play well. Detroit wouldn't even put up a fight.

2&2 strikes again!

So the Giants don't have mystical playoff powers? I'm shocked

The Connor cook led Raiders produced the closest game against if the weekend.

Honest question, will you ever question a call? Or are you like those cops that see the bad ones and refuse to admit there are some bad apples?

Sure, I question them all the time. The officials are human just like the players & coaches. Don't you wish the players had even near the % that the officials got! wow. Players can't even hit free throws with nobody on them at a 75% clip. And NO Ph, 90% of the calls are not no-brainers. I can tell you have never been on the court or football field, even for a little league game [where the parents scream because you let the 8 years olds who can't even dribble walk too much with the basketball, or don't call all the walks because that is what is in the rule book].

I saw several yesterday and saw several today in the wild card games. But none of them affected the outcomes of the games. They were just missed calls. No worse than a dropped pass or a missed block. Part of the game.

Back