• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Playoffs Thread: Super Bowl 51 - Tom Brady GOAT

OBJ with some critical inexcusable drops. He's just as responsible as anyone for this loss.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Had to be the officiating......they cause all losses, didn't you know! :thumbsup:

Official NFL Playoffs Thread: Commence BOAT references

Dropped passes and missed blocks affect the outcome of the game but missed calls don't?

And I challenge you to watch a game and say less than 90% of the calls are no-brained not controversial calls.

The offensive face mask only happened on a scoring play before the outcome was decided; how could it have possibly affected the game?

The NFL obviously disagrees with TheReff's premise. They require review for all scoring plays and changes of possession because they know a missed call can change the outcome of a game.

odell punched a hole in the wall. He channeled his inner Andy Bernard.

#punchgate

Giants fan here. But Odell is a bitch. Wants all the flash catches but won't grab the possession balls. Happened all season long. He's going to end up being one of those receivers that teams are better off without, a la Keyshawn Johnson, Dez Bryant, T.O...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The boat thing is stupid, being on a boat on Sunday/Monday has absolutely nothing to do with dropping balls the following Sunday. Do any of those "writers" never take a vacation day or holiday at the beginning of the week and return to work at the end of the week?

The play of the game wasn't his drops, it was the Jared Cook drop at the end of the first half. If he holds on to that ball, the clock runs out into halftime, the pushoff Hail Mary never happens, and hopefully Rogers never gains any hot hand.

The bright side is that the Cowboys are about to get smoked.

Heard this morning that Jordy might have broken ribs and/or collapsed lung and/or lacerated spleen. No matter what it is, he should take it easy and not play this coming weekend.

Hopefully next weekend makes up for this weekend's turdfest. I see one dumpster game (NE/HOU) and three possibilities for something better. Have to think all three non-Houston road teams have a small-to-decent shot to win.

I'll say Atlanta and New England win big at home on Saturday, Pittsburgh and Green Bay win close on the road on Sunday.

I can't imagine a scenario where the Jets don't draft Mitch Trubisky. Booooooooooooooooooooo

Hopefully next weekend makes up for this weekend's turdfest. I see one dumpster game (NE/HOU) and three possibilities for something better. Have to think all three non-Houston road teams have a small-to-decent shot to win.

Between college and pro, we've had 6 poor playoff games.

Boatghazi: Part Deux

Jacksonville to hire Doug Marrone as head coach. Pretty meh but I guess it could be worse considering it's the Jags

Interestingly GB is favored @ both SEA and ATL in the lookahead lines. Much respek for Rodgers

The New York Giants nicknamed their secondary, the NYPD

Back