• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Playoffs Thread: Super Bowl 51 - Tom Brady GOAT

What was that "tackling with the shoulder" commercial, as if that's some new innovation?

I guess anything to combat the CTE epidemic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the first time the idea that the Falcons could be in the Super Bowl has crossed my mind.

Seriously? I know there are a ton of Panther fans here but ATL has such a nice offense.

i mean they averaged at least more than 4 ppg more than every other team in the league.

This is the first time the idea that the Falcons could be in the Super Bowl has crossed my mind.

It's almost like having a "contender" list in a non series playoff format is dumb

Panthers fans should consider the Falcons a SB contender more than most with how they destroyed our defense twice.

This Panthers fan certainly did/does.

That's not woody's prob tho -- he's just late to the party, once again

Atlanta is a dome team. But since they basically will get two dome games they can certainly get to the SB this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't feel like I've heard anyone in the national media think the Falcons are contenders either

Atlanta is a dome team. But since they basically will get two dome games they can certainly get to the SB this year.

Which is also in a dome (Reliant almost never opens their roof, doubt it'll be different for SB)

Yeah if that's not a catch they need to create a five yard buffer on the sideline because he lost it after running into the fat towel man.

Back