• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Playoffs Thread: Super Bowl 51 - Tom Brady GOAT

Yeah but that was a pretty bad no call on the Brady hit. If that's Cam I'm pissed (but not surprised)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can hopefully all agree that Phil Simms is the worst.

How did that review take so long? It was completely obvious. The Pats fans didn't even boo. Do they lengthen reviews to fit more commercials? There should be an independent replay official who just looks at the play and either calls a penalty or doesn't. Arguing about the burden of proof to overturn makes replays take much longer than a simple second look.

fac39475d13cc891d074ed4e5b4ad670.jpg

mother of pearl!

Yeah I don't understand how replay takes so long. Also imagine how bad the refs are that don't get playoff games I mean come on how do you miss things like that and then take so long.

Gamblers sweating this last drive.

Nine playoff games between the CFP and NFL and one has been good.

The playoffs have sucked so far. Boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, last week sucked outside of the GB game, and neither game last night were close. And the Pats game was largely a horribly played game both ways. They could lose to either Pit or KC if they repeat that effort, but I don't expect that to happen. But today's games should be quite good. And Atlanta impressed me the last 3 quarters. The knock on them was always that they wilted in the playoffs. But they pretty much rammed it down Seattle's throat, and their suspect D played surprisingly well after the first 2 drives. Next week's NFC title game should be good no matter who wins today.

Back