• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Playoffs Thread: Super Bowl 51 - Tom Brady GOAT

lol. and people wonder why it is impossible to win at Seattle. duke at home=seattle at home. hard to beat the zebras

Eric Ebron absolutely sucks. Typical tarheel piece of trash. What a miss of a draft pick. The following guys went the next 3 picks after him. Taylor Lewan (Pro Bowler this year), Odell Beckham, and Aaron Donald.

I don't think they know what a meme is

I'm pulling for Detroit to get the upset so that they get a chance at playoff redemption against Dallas, and then the ATL-GB/NYG would be much better than ATL-SEA

I don't believe Detroit beat a team with a winning record this year. They just don't have much offense.

Typical officiating in a Seattle home game. Obvious calls get missed and every 50-50 call goes against the road team.

Detroit can't even score but 6 damn points. Plus Boldin self-imploded. Stafford only 18-32 for 205 & their leading rusher has 34 yards! So how in the world did any officials matter? They get graded on every single call and they move on from here with a chance at the Super Bowl. I can guarantee you they don't care about home team/visiting team. Do they miss a few, sure.[but not many because at this point these guys have graded out at 96+%] And not on purpose and not because of who is playing who and where they are playing. Their jobs are on the line just like the players. AND a $25,000 payday if they make the SB.

Detroit can't even score but 6 damn points. Plus Boldin self-imploded. Stafford only 18-32 for 205 & their leading rusher has 34 yards! So how in the world did any officials matter? They get graded on every single call and they move on from here with a chance at the Super Bowl. I can guarantee you they don't care about home team/visiting team. Do they miss a few, sure.[but not many because at this point these guys have graded out at 96+%] And not on purpose and not because of who is playing who and where they are playing. Their jobs are on the line just like the players. AND a $25,000 payday if they make the SB.

Of course the NFL is going to say their playoff refs grade at 96+%, why would they publicly say that the refs working their most important game are like 50/50 at best? This is the same league that pushed Deflategate and shoves Football is Family down our throats while they sign wifebeaters and other felons on a daily basis. Do you actually believe anything that comes from an NFL mouthpiece at this point? These refs suck.

The NFL is a multi-billion dollar industry that basically runs American sports, yet they won't spend the money for full-time refs who do nothing but train and interpret rules. It is completely idiotic.

What does "graded out at 96%" mean? They got 96% of the calls right? Well of course they did. 90% of the calls are no-brainers. It's the tough 5-10% that are gamechangers.

Typical officiating in a Seattle home game. Obvious calls get missed and every 50-50 call goes against the road team.
Yep. And I don't really have anything against Seattle. The pats win all the time and I dislike them more but I don't see them benefiting from questionable calls at home year after year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Honest question, will you ever question a call? Or are you like those cops that see the bad ones and refuse to admit there are some bad apples?

I never said the officiating was the difference but in a scoreless game game on 4th and 1 to miss a blatant face mask penalty, or on a long run where the QB is out in the open blocking in the back goes unnoticed, or a deep ball on 3rd and long late in the game where the WR is grabbed down field and impeeeds his ability to fully stretch for a catch, only to say it was uncatchable.

They have an incredible home field advantage at that place and on top of it, it appears every missed call goes in their favor there. That's what pisses me off.

Official NFL Playoffs Thread: That Catch Tho

Does anyone like Miami today at +10?

I never said the officiating was the difference but in a scoreless game game on 4th and 1 to miss a blatant face mask penalty, or on a long run where the QB is out in the open blocking in the back goes unnoticed, or a deep ball on 3rd and long late in the game where the WR is grabbed down field and impeeeds his ability to fully stretch for a catch, only to say it was uncatchable.

They have an incredible home field advantage at that place and on top of it, it appears every missed call goes in their favor there. That's what pisses me off.

this directly impacted the game. I believe it was 13-6 late 3rd quarter and that PI would've put Detroit around the Seattle 30 yard line. Who knows what would've happened next.

I'm pulling for Miami, not because I don't like the Steelers, but because I don't like the Steelers' fans. Very much like VCU.

Not playing, but I love them at double digits, although I saw it at 12.

Last edited:

They may not care about home/road, but it has been proven that home teams get more calls than road teams. Not unreasonable to think that a loud Seattle environment might exacerbate that. Refs in that game were awful. First Seattle TD was OPI/facemask. Wilson had a block in the back. Bad when TV was calling out refs like they did yesterday.

Byron Maxwell had (surprisingly) been playing very well this year. Miami not having him to at least contain Brown is a problem

I think the Packers are the only team I wont hate winning the SB

Back