• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stand back, there's a hurricane coming: vs. Miami tonight

We got this and the wins are gonna start coming in bunches. Deacs 84 Hurricanes 76

So, I'm going to the game tonight with a law school buddy. The last time we went to a game together, UVA beat us by 40 and we nearly got stranded in a snowstorm trying to get home (two seasons ago). Hoping for a better result tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I'm going to the game tonight with a law school buddy. The last time we went to a game together, UVA beat us by 40 and we nearly got stranded in a snowstorm trying to get home (two seasons ago). Hoping for a better result tonight.

Well it's been pretty sunny today so you won't have to worry about any snow.

Hard to believe, but the last Wake hoops came I went to was Stetson.

Sorry if this has been discussed - been hard for me to keep up when we are in the middle of sucking...

But when is it time to put Childress in the starting lineup to see if he can really ball – and put Woods back in his sixth Man role where he seem to excel brilliantly?

I'd like to see some stats of Woods as a starter versus coming off the bench – it seems like they would be interesting

I'd much rather have a top-notch sixth man guard off the bench then a middling starting two man

Well we would put Mitch back in before Chill.

Having Chill, Bryant, and Collins out there as high percentage possession guys would not make a lot of sense.

Sorry if this has been discussed - been hard for me to keep up when we are in the middle of sucking...

But when is it time to put Childress in the starting lineup to see if he can really ball – and put Woods back in his sixth Man role where he seem to excel brilliantly?

I'd like to see some stats of Woods as a starter versus coming off the bench – it seems like they would be interesting

I'd much rather have a top-notch sixth man guard off the bench then a middling starting two man

We aren't in the middle of sucking. This team, through 17 games, does not suck.

Hey RJ, we're going to suck shooting tonight aren't we? Right?? Right??

He hasn't looked too old at Miami. He's really done a heck of a job there and that is not an easy place to win in hoops. I can remember when they didn't even have a mens basketball program.

If not too old, then too far removed from Ohio?

Deacs seem to have an advantage inside. Collins, Dinos and Moore need to own the interior and the Deacs need to hold their own on the perimeter. Low turnovers and defensive effort can win this game.

Last edited:
Back