• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stand back, there's a hurricane coming: vs. Miami tonight

That is why Manning likes to have a bunch of bigs. With the way ACC officials call weird fouls on our bigs (two double fouls in two games- wtf???) he needs them all.

Terrible call on Arians...

Once again, Sam shows he has a really good bball IQ. When he picks up the quickness of the game, you'll see him improve a lot. For all intents and purposes, this is his senior year in HS. Going back to England cost him in his development.

So sad that we have a good/solid first half and I only have a sense of impending doom.

Agree. He's definitely not there yet, but he seems to have some exciting tools.
Once SJM gets into better shape I think he's going to be a really solid player for us. He always seems composed when he gets the ball and looks fairly polished on the offensive end of the floor.

Did Collins just goal tend Bryant shot?

So I think that was a set play - Manning put in Collins with 3.9 seconds left. The idea is to hit Woods breaking toward the sideline, then Crawford at the elbow extended with a shot alley-oop to Collins.

Crawford drew a double team and I think he just shot it. Messed up Collins who was coming oppo elbow for the oop. Ah well. Still a very solid half. 3 turnovers total. Took fewer 3's than Miami did (4/11). Crawford's playing awful, but Childress bailed us out with an excellent half.

Good thing Miami only missed 2 free throws or they'd be down even more.

Why would he even go up there and mess with it? There was no time for a rebound or tip anyway...

No clue. Lil Chill walked up to him after the play and asked him what he was doing.

Good call. That's a good explanation.
So I think that was a set play - Manning put in Collins with 3.9 seconds left. The idea is to hit Woods breaking toward the sideline, then Crawford at the elbow extended with a shot alley-oop to Collins.

Crawford drew a double team and I think he just shot it. Messed up Collins who was coming oppo elbow for the oop. Ah well. Still a very solid half. 3 turnovers total. Took fewer 3's than Miami did (4/11). Crawford's playing awful, but Childress bailed us out with an excellent half.

Good thing Miami only missed 2 free throws or they'd be down even more.

Lololol at the Harry Giles image being from the bench in warmups and the video from high school. So obvious that ESPN is a total shill for the blue bloods and nba scouting.

Grateful Collins did not get called for a foul during that 3.9 seconds.

One of the best halves we played all year-- can we keep it up???

First half against FSU. First half against Clemson. First half against UVA. First half against Xavier.

We're all about really good first halves.

Oddly enough, our lone ACC win was a horrible first half.

Back