• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Randolph

Yes. He would have been there around that time.
To be fair to myself at the time I was 20 and looked 15, so I would have thought any real looking men were 30 years old.

I remember when I thought people in their late 20s were olds. Good times.

I wish announcers had more/better things to talk about than what happened almost 25 years ago.

Yes. He would have been there around that time.

That was him... he went from starter in '05 to law school flag football starter in '06. I saw him playing on another field once and he would run in circles behind the line toying with the defense and then air it 50 yds downfield after all the defenders got tired.

That's actually what Randolph Childress would do as a flag football QB.

That was him... he went from starter in '05 to law school flag football starter in '06. I saw him playing on another field once and he would run in circles behind the line toying with the defense and then air it 50 yds downfield after all the defenders got tired.

So it was like watching him play when Grobe would actually let him drop back to pass? The man threw a beautiful deep ball.

That's not even the greatest 3 seconds in that game.

The best 3 seconds of that game was when I realized that Pierce Landry's tip in of Jerry Stackhouse's 3 pointer did NOT go in to tie it again and send to a 2nd OT. It scraped right over the rim.

Back