• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Randolph

Dillon Fence

Reaction score
He needs to be a lifetime assistant (or head coach in time) simply so we are guaranteed to see the clip of his making McInnis his bitch every single time we are on TV. It never gets old. Maybe the greatest 3 seconds in Wake Forest history.

And yes, this did warrant its own thread.

That's not even the greatest 3 seconds in that game.

He's a hell of a recruiter. He has been in a tough situation since becoming an assistant but has worked his butt off to get us some players. His 3 pointer in Grant Hill's face to win by 1 in Cameron was pretty awesome too. He might have thrown gum at the crazies after that game but I'm not sure.

He needs to be a lifetime assistant (or head coach in time) simply so we are guaranteed to see the clip of his making McInnis his bitch every single time we are on TV. It never gets old. Maybe the greatest 3 seconds in Wake Forest history.

And yes, this did warrant its own thread.
Best 3 seconds: Green saves ball going OB to Rudd, who hits a long jumper to put the Depaul game into overtime. Hearing Gene Overby make that call is awesome, as well his call when Young scores to win. Best one second? Eddie Payne 92 feet to Lee Foye to put UNC game in ACCT into OT.

That's not even the greatest 3 seconds in that game.

What has been totally lost in that game was Tim Duncan's absolute dominance of Rasheed Wallace. So humiliating that Smith just benched him because he could not score. Even whining to the refs didn't help.
One of the greatest defensive performances I can recall.

cory randolph??

IN.

9612653a5cd401882cfef98e3544c1b4.jpg

Pretty sure I remember seeing a late 30s Cory Randolph dominating intramural flag football as a staff/faculty member in 2007

LOL, he's not that old!
lol, many of those details I mentioned may be very wrong. I just remember it was an older looking buff black guy totally destroying at QB in a grad school/faculty staff game and someone told me he used to be a QB at Wake.

lol, many of those details I mentioned may be very wrong. I just remember it was an older looking buff black guy totally destroying at QB in a grad school/faculty staff game and someone told me he used to be a QB at Wake.
Philip Barnhill?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back