• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One steak per recruit.

vtwhat etc

Historically Competitive
Reaction score
BwxKRel.jpg

It's a LOWF thing , guys. One time the recruits were told they were only allowed one steak at a buffet. Or something.

And that's why Trump won. Or why we suck. Or both.

Pretty sure this is in reference to a WF recruiting event (for football, I think) several years ago at which a "one steak per recruit" sign was posted by the buffet. Classic lowf.

Or maybe it was the athletic banquet.

ETA: ITC types faster than I do.

Pretty sure this is in reference to a WF recruiting event (for football, I think) several years ago at which a "one steak per recruit" sign was posted by the buffet. Classic lowf.

Or maybe it was the athletic banquet.

ETA: ITC types faster than I do.

I get that. Just seems like this picture has nothing to do with that. Other than being a buffet.

Well yea, you are paying for two hot dogs.
Well if the "food limit = small time" connection isn't what OP had in mind, then :noidea:

Not saying I think it is a valid comparison. I personally could not care less how many hotdogs a DC member gets for $9.

Back