• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One steak per recruit.

QT has 2 for $2.50 or 1 for $1.50. Excellent complimentary condiment station as well (Cheese/Chili are extra)

Packs of Hot Dogs can vary in price. Starts around $1.99 for the nuclear red ones all the way up to $5-$6 for Nathan's

Couldn't the DC member acquire more hot dogs by proffering another $9 to the cashier?

You could load up the dog with cheese if you want to maximize your value.

ETA

Cow, horse or Korean dog?

QT has 2 for $2.50 or 1 for $1.50. Excellent complimentary condiment station as well (Cheese/Chili are extra)

Packs of Hot Dogs can vary in price. Starts around $1.99 for the nuclear red ones all the way up to $5-$6 for Nathan's

But if you get the 2 for $2.50 are you limited to only taking 2? Or can you take as many as you want?

100% beef always includes the tail, jowl, hooves,etc..

Anyone else craving hot dogs? Most underrated hot dog topping - pimento cheese. Try it sometime.

I bought hot dogs for the weekend.

I don't have hot dogs very often. I eat sausage about once a twice.

On M&M the other day, Greenberg was talking about how he eats sandwiches with a fork and knife because he doesn't want to get his hands dirty. THAT'S WHAT THE BREAD IS FOR YOU WEASLEHEADED FUCKNUGGET.

/rant

tumblr_m5663nv9P51qizch9o1_1280.jpg

On M&M the other day, Greenberg was talking about how he eats sandwiches with a fork and knife because he doesn't want to get his hands dirty. THAT'S WHAT THE BREAD IS FOR YOU WEASLEHEADED FUCKNUGGET.

/rant

This well-crafted takedown is why you shouldn't take for granted what you learned in the English major.

Back