• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Collins is #2 in KP's All-ACC Ratings

Bee jay was massive and not in a good way. Not sure how that happens. Clearly Gott doesn't have a tight handle on things there. You can't let a guy balloon 100 pounds when he comes in weighing 270. The list beejay at 320 and I would be shocked if he isn't pushing 375. Guy is fat, like orca fat. Reminds of a little barbershop quartet I used to play for in Skokie, Illinois.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bee jay was massive and not in a good way. Not sure how that happens. Clearly Gott doesn't have a tight handle on things there. You can't let a guy balloon 100 pounds when he comes in weighing 270. The list beejay at 320 and I would be shocked if he isn't pushing 375. Guy is fat, like orca fat. Reminds of a little barbershop quartet I used to play for in Skokie, Illinois.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/nc-state/article37361130.html

8 seconds into the 2nd half:

Any merit to the thought all ACC reffs have seen this crappy call and may, just may, stick in their heads to give JC the benefit of the doubt on fouls? Probably just crazy talk...

Any merit to the thought all ACC reffs have seen this crappy call and may, just may, stick in their heads to give JC the benefit of the doubt on fouls? Probably just crazy talk...

He did foul out yesterday for the first time all season.

He got really aggressive when he found himself with only 2 fouls with 5 minutes to go. He did a great job before that being careful, with even the one foul called on him in the 1st half a chippy as he went straight up and only called because the State player missed the shot.

Also, sure losing Collins would be terrible - but Danny would be able to sell that progression (120-150 recruit to first round pick in 2 years at a young age) to the great big men in the country.

Meh. I don't think you jump into the draft for a late first round promise unless you are really unhappy at school. I think you push to be lottery the next year.

Also, sure losing Collins would be terrible - but Danny would be able to sell that progression (120-150 recruit to first round pick in 2 years at a young age) to the great big men in the country.

Exactly. I see it is a win/win for the program. If he stays then that would be fantastic. If he leaves and gets drafted the first round then that too would be fantastic for the reasons you stated.

Back