• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake women beat heels in CH.

Ended a 25 year drought in CH.

Heck a great win for the good gals!

Congrats to Coach Hoover on her removal from credibility watch (on a probationary basis, of course)

Congrats Lady Deacs, It appears that Coach Hoover is slowly making the program relevant.

it must be asked... will we ever lose in anything anymore?

Deacs beat Georgia Tech in OT 70-65.

In regulation Wake was down by 1 with 3.6 seconds left. GT went to the line and missed their first free throw. They then missed their second free throw and fouled Wake going for the rebound. Wake then went down to the other end and hit 1 free throw to send it to overtime. Wake scored the final 7 points of OT.

In regulation Wake was down by 1 with 3.6 seconds left. GT went to the line and missed their first free throw. They then missed their second free throw and fouled Wake going for the rebound. Wake then went down to the other end and hit 1 free throw to send it to overtime. Wake scored the final 7 points of OT.
That kinda stuff just doesn't happen to us. What in the wide world of sports is going on here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I know we have some injuries but I just looked at the box score and was a bit surprised to see 3 players play the whole 45 and another play 44.

I know we have some injuries but I just looked at the box score and was a bit surprised to see 3 players play the whole 45 and another play 44.

Anybody playing that many minutes has to be in great condition..in this case they havent any other choice with all the injuries...

I think I saw a stat during the UNC game that showed we had lost four (maybe five) players for the SEASON already and maybe had one more out for that game.

Didn't we lose several players for the season either last year or the year before?

Women about to go 4-3 in the ACC with a win over BC.

Probably won't hold up as the schedule is quite a bit tougher in the 2nd half.

Hoover seems to be doing a good job, but can she avoid the curse that seems to follow our women's hoops program around?

Back