• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake women beat heels in CH.

Watched the end of this game on Fox sports Florida - Sharp hit a three with 17 seconds left to put the deacs up 78-77 - unc botched the offensive possession and the failed to foul until 1.8 secs left - deacs with great inbound play for a layup as time expired - great road win. First win at CH since 1991!

Congrats on the win. Thanks WPDeac for the recap ending.
I missed it live but see there is a re-play Sat at Noon on Fox Sports. I plan to record and review parts. Sylvia Hatchell spoke at Raleigh Sports Club several weeks ago. She said she has a young but good team, so a very nice win for us.

Congrats on the win. Thanks WPDeac for the recap ending.
I missed it live but see there is a re-play Sat at Noon on Fox Sports. I plan to record and review parts. Sylvia Hatchell spoke at Raleigh Sports Club several weeks ago. She said she has a young but good team, so a very nice win for us.

In typical fashion, we almost had the game taken away from us. With about 2 minutes to go, UNC drained a 3 pointer after the shot clock expired, but the refs didn't waive it off

Saw the end of this game. Congrats Lady Deacs!

Wake was down 14 in this game before coming back to win.

We are playing better. Almost beat ranked VT on the road.

Our RPI is 65 so we have a chance to improve. Hate that we lost to Radford at home.

Last edited:
always nice to win in Chapel Hill in any sport.

it must be a violation of Title lX. Seriously though, they deserve the support and encouragement.

They really do, we know how hard road wins against ACC teams have been for our basketball program, right Danny?

This win is a real tribute to the coaches and those who played; afterall, about half our team are injured with 4 or 5 out for the season...they deserve our support...great win ladies!!!!

Back