• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What I wish DM would do for Moore

BudatWake

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
I don't know what the NCAA rules are my suggestion, but I would love for DM to ask Tim Duncan to come back to wake and work with Moore on his shot blocking. They kid is really talented in that area, but need to learn to block shots without swinging his arms down at the shooter. Tim was the best at keeping his arms straight up and just flicking the shot away. Usually to a team mate and not just slamming the ball out of bounds. If Moore could learn to bloc shots that way he would block more, foul less and keep the ball in play for his teammates

Shot blocking is probably the part of Moore's game we should be least concerned with. I'd rather TD teach Moore how to be automatic on a turn around hook or 12 foot bank shot, but hey, that's just me.

Ah, yes, nothing like the courtesies of a sports board.

Back