• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it OK to punch a Nazi?

Do you punch the Nazi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ImTheCaptain

I disagree with you
Reaction score
Attack on Alt-Right Leader Has Internet Asking: Is It O.K. to Punch a Nazi?

Is it O.K. to punch a Nazi?

That is not a brainteaser or a hypothetical question posed by a magazine on Twitter. It is an actual question bouncing around the internet after an attack on a well-known far-right activist, Richard B. Spencer, in Washington after the inauguration of Donald J. Trump as president on Friday.

C2tFv6bVQAAM4K4.jpg:large

For the record, I also condone sucker punching any totalitarian Marxist, Communist, or radical jihadist.

They can catch these hands, no look style.

I didn't see an answer I thought was appropriate. Spencer is actually a neo-Nazi/Nazi so the distinction for that doesn't really fit my view. I don't think it's okay to punch people generally. I also don't think that politically motivated violence is always wrong.

Tons of philosophy written on the subject with regard to moral obligations to stop perceived evil by any means necessary.

I had completely forgotten about the 2nd amendment quote. There is just too much.

I wish the Antifa dude squared up and let him know he was about to attack, so there wouldn't be this dumb debate, but here we are.

I don't think it's ok but it makes me happy and should be done as often as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

encouraged. and make sure it's on tape so the twitter folks can loop in awesome rap songs with the impact

Indiana Jones and this guy-

969f6a74b25347d06956ceb9360b11be.jpg

say yeah, it's a-ok to punch Nazies, so I do too.

Last edited:
this is 'Merica...i'll bitch slap you and then punch your Nazi ass!

Nah, politically motivated violence is wrong, unless they're physically attacking someone.

Back