• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck duke

Fuck Duke, fuck their fans, fuck their dry humping, fuck Grayson Allen. Fuck Harry Giles. His town? Harry ain't owning shit.

There was a time when I pulled for Duke just because they were in the ACC (and Wake wasn't doing worth a damn). Not anymore. I hope they lose every game that they play.

It's not just their athletics. I've met a few dozen people that went to Duke over the years and with the exception of a few, they're all horrible fucking people.

What sucks is we wouldn't be here with the losers lament if our team wasn't a bunch of choke artists. Really tired of saving other team's seasons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I remember seeing the reply from a different angle and thinking no way, there was no foul. JC just came down awkwardly.

Yeah, watching that play again is brutal because if the ball doesn't knick the rim Collins was going to dunk it home, but it did and he tried to adjust and went down hard. So we had one play where the ball does knick the rim when we needed it to but get incorrectly called for a shot clock violation. Still trying to understand why that wasn't reviewed. Then another that we needed to miss the rim for the dunk and instead it hit awkwardly and we lose. Fucking unreal.

What sucks is we wouldn't be here with the losers lament if our team wasn't a bunch of choke artists. Really tired of saving other team's seasons.

Wake will cure what ails your team! :(

Never will understand the "Prevent O" being played in late game stretches.

JUST KEEP PLAYING THE DAMN GAME THAT GOT YOU THE BIG LEAD IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

So I guess Duke fans won't acknowledge that the last game was won on a moving screen set by Giles? Am I wrong? Oh and Fuck them.

I guess the good news is dook is now rolling so we won't be saving their season with this game.

When was the last time a Duke/Wake game wasn't on TV in the DC area? Weird.

I'm going to Wake-Duke and UNC-UVA today. I have a feeling I'm not going to like either result.

When was the last time a Duke/Wake game wasn't on TV in the DC area? Weird.

Maybe you should get a Jersey feed?

Hell, it's even on in SoCal -KDOC in LA area. It's on in between infomercials.

I get the VaTech game getting picked over Wake/Duke, but Clemson/Miami? I guess they chose the early start for the Caps game...

Yeah. Amazing that we have to stream a game in Cameron. At least we should get more respect next year.

Good. We are "unrivaled by any" anyway.

Back