• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Absolutely agree, just hard to figure out to what degree. Kaep is particularly curious because his skillset is unique and requires a certain system to maximize his success, as opposed to a generic plug-and-play west coast offense, B1G alumni, game manager type.

Kaep played well in multiple systems and is roughly the 20-25th best QB in the league

The NFL rightfully wants to get this right. And they should after the Rice ordeal

Elliott is an idiot and the Cowboys should have previously and should now give him the Dez treatment

That being said 6 games seems rough considering the local DA dropped charges cause of mixed evidence and character concerns about the woman

But hopefully this wakes Jones and Elliott up

I think the rationale was he get 4 games for the incident and 2 additional game for being a buckeye/cowboy combo.

I think the rationale was he get 4 games for the incident and 2 additional game for being a buckeye/cowboy combo.

Yeah. Two games from the precrime division.

The Deadspin NFL team previews are usually gold, but this bit about Carson Wentz was particularly fantastic:

I’ve really, truly had enough. We get it, kid. You like to hunt. You’re a COUNTRY BOY OOOOOOOH. Congrats on being every baseball player ever. If there were such a thing as karma, one of Carson Wentz’s own linemen would have accidentally blasted his foot off. It’s like someone took the worst parts of JJ Watt and made a QB out of it. Meanwhile, Wentz’s game log from last season read like someone charted declining literacy rates in Bridesburg. He was the Second Coming for three games and then proceeded to suck. If he were black, people would have said they finally got tape on him. But because he’s white and hunts, he’ll get another 15 years to prove himself. Bible-humping jackass.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-philadelphia-eagles-1797746673

that deadspin segment is hilarious. I enjoyed this comment in the panthers segment.

If I had to guess, I’d say this team sits roughly 10th place in-market behind the major UNC/Duke/NC State college teams, NASCAR, domestic violence, and voting for whichever societal leach is running for a national or state office as a Republican. We all suck and we deserve everything bad that happens to us.

Wentz looked pretty good in his one series last night against the Packers.

I actually think it's a very rare case where tintin is correct

Back