• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Yes when you have one head case wide receiver the best thing to do is to sign another. Great value if the two of them get some counseling so 50/50 chance.

Stephon Gilmore to the Pats.

Whoa, didn't see that coming.

Now Pats considering trading Malcolm Butler to the Saints for Brandin Cooks. Holy hell, Hoodie going fireworks.

Browns going full Browns and paying Kenny Britt $32 mil for 4 years. Does it include a full time attorney and ankle monitor?
Yeah, I'll take Brandon Marshall at $12 mil for 2 years with that as a point of reference.

Last edited:
14.5mm for Glennon. Have not seen terms but I would hope there isn't much guaranteed after the first year

The Waiter to the 49ers. Redskins trying to sandbag Cousins by letting him and DJax walk?

I don't see how a backup who hasn't regularly played in two seasons prevents a rebuild.

Eagles sign Torrey Smith 3 yrs / $15M. I like the signing. I'm not ready to give up on the younger receivers yet and bringing in a vet to be a mentor makes a lot of sense. I still think they should pick another WR with a high round pick, and supposedly they are still pursuing Alshon Jeffery (who I'm not crazy about and don't think is worth whatever he's going to get).

I don't see how a backup who hasn't regularly played in two seasons prevents a rebuild.

$19M in guaranteed money to a guy who's not an NFL starting QB doesn't help.

Iggles release Connor Barwin

Makes me sad. Not an Eagles fan, but as a citizen of Philadelphia, Barwin was the fucking man. Houston was sad when they lost him to Philly, and Philly will be sad to see him go. Really awesome dude.

The Waiter to the 49ers. Redskins trying to sandbag Cousins by letting him and DJax walk?

Washington front office is a mess. The supposed GM (Scott McCloughan) hasn't been seen in weeks, and there isn't an explanation except "family matters" for over a month. He is probably gone. Bruce Allen apparently is performing the GM role. But in reality, nothing is happening.

Back