• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Well, despite the wardrobe malfunction talk, I believe that was consensual.

Falcons have our backup QB. 1YR, $8MM

ezgif-3-673a08fce9_orig.gif

Wow. Awful news.

@DwightC87: I wanted to share some unfortunate news: I have ALS. alturl.com/8x8c7

The FBI found both of Brady's jerseys:

The items were found in the possession of a credentialed member of the international media. In Mexico.

First jobs, now jerseys.

If only that wall was built already, we could have stopped those Mexicans from leaving our country.

Did I do that right?

Damn. A guy with no broadcasting experience just moves right into the top analyst position. Cowboys QBs taking over.

Another Mexican taking an American job. #MAGA

I have no particular evidence for this prediction, but I'd like to wager on Romo attempting a comeback sometime in the next couple of seasons when an attractive QB job opens up (perhaps via an injury).

I think Houston or Denver is an attractive QB job. Not sure he's gonna do much better than that.

I was imagining a scenario that is more of a combo of Romo figuring out that he misses playing and then getting an opportunity to return to the NFL in a good, and perhaps short-term, situation.

Like if Aaron Rodgers broke his leg this November or something like that.

I figure Denver stays put with Simien and Lynch and sees if either seizes the position. Would have been a bad destination for Romo anyway because their OL is more than leaky. Simien actually looked decent when he wasn't on his back.

If you're Houston, this is a bit of a blow. Maybe they lowballed Romo, and he decided it wasn't worth playing for $10-13mil with incentives when he's been a franchise guy. Figure Houston goes with either Kaep or Cutler. Of the 2, I'd favor Kaep. He didn't turn it over playing for an awful team, and that's what they value. Whereas Cutler is a pick machine and is worse in the locker room.

Romo replacing Phil Simms on CBS' main crew.

Don't really care how good Romo is, this is cause for celebration

Back