• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I've read the boards at least a little bit almost every day for eleven years. Probably the only real daily ritual I have in my life other than like brushing my teeth or something.

First day at new jorb in the books. After working for the same company for 12 years you kinda forget how much institutional knowledge you pick up and how you gotta learn to call similar stuff by diff names or use diff applications. Overwhelming to say the least but I dig this spot. Option B is defs where it's at. I may fall in love quicker than brasky.

First day at new jorb in the books. After working for the same company for 12 years you kinda forget how much institutional knowledge you pick up and how you gotta learn to call similar stuff by diff names or use diff applications. Overwhelming to say the least but I dig this spot. Option B is defs where it's at. I may fall in love quicker than brasky.

I was going to make a crass joke, wondering who pays more your new job or brasky's BIGLAW future wife. But I won't.

Love you, bmoney!

After my spat with RJ earlier today, I'm feeling nostalgic fondness for the boards. Ugh, it's all Biff's fault: he told us all to fight RJ only this morning!

I was going to make a crass joke, wondering who pays more your new job or brasky's BIGLAW future wife. But I won't.

Love you, bmoney!

After my spat with RJ earlier today, I'm feeling nostalgic fondness for the boards. Ugh, it's all Biff's fault: he told us all to fight RJ only this morning!

Don't blame me. That wast 3:43 on the East Coast (aka real time).

Damn brasky you guys have been together for like... a month or two? And already talking moving in?

Skipped a lot of crap here but brasky fella a) where did you go in NYC this weekend? (B) good pizza with deets (c) if you move to NC it's CLT or gtfo unless you got balls to go small town like Wilmington or chapel hill or mountains. For realz

not just moving in together, but both moving to a different state to move in together

thinking/talking about moving in together after a year is aggressive, talking about it after a month is bananas
is this the harvard chick? feels like that was like last summer. i don't check the ct enough and can't keep up.

thinking/talking about moving in together after a year is aggressive, talking about it after a month is bananas

but hey, ya never know. truly a YMMV situation. i'd have an anxiety attack but some people can do it!

Brasky makes bad decisions by the dozen from what I can tell

Brasky years: 1 month = 1 year

not just moving in together, but both moving to a different state to move in together

Brasky makes bad decisions by the dozen from what I can tell

I'mma defend Brasky here. Half of you likely made such #braskyinlove decisions in your life, you just didn't feel comfortable posting about them for fear of being mocked. Otherwise y'all wouldn't have been married at 25.

I dig Brasky's honesty for the sole sake as he knows he's doing it for CT talking points, as I do the same shit. Meanwhile most of ya never divulge shit then throw potshots. The point of these boards is to be entertained in your free time, Brasky is entertaining, meanwhile I can't remember the last interesting thing any of the three of y'all have posted, but I remember Brasky's.

I have to say, ever since they made this board public to read I am no longer comfortable posting about some stuff that would make excellent CT fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back