• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Offseason Thread: Acuna #1 by multiple sources

No one is better sourced with the Braves than Keith Law (he and Kiley McDaniel are good friends) so I tend to trust him the most, and he still has us with Wright...he was also the first that had us going Ian Anderson last year, if I remember correctly.

Count me among the pleased.

Jesus, we have a lot of pitching prospects.

We can chalk the draft up as a W but folty was awfuuul tonight.

Hot gun from left side unless Freeman throws 100 too but he maintains his velocity. They left him in in a bad spot yesterday and he didn't fold like Folty would. Haven't really seen the change in 2 starts.

I think klaw has said he's now a little worried about him because the motion is so easy/fluid it's hard to see how to fix the control issues.

I do agree with some control issues, but he didn't get some calls last night, IMO. Lots of umps ignore where the ball crosses the plate; instead, making the call on where it's caught...

So FF may move to 3b when he comes back to keep Adams in the lineup. That sounds like disaster to me. Not to mention that I like Camargo.

So FF may move to 3b when he comes back to keep Adams in the lineup. That sounds like disaster to me. Not to mention that I like Camargo.

ditto. reminds me of Prado

he can play SS & 2B as well, you could probably put him in LF

Yeah I don't like moving FF from 1st at all. One of, if not the best, defensive 1B in the league. Don't take a strength away from him.

Julio pitches a gem only to be let down by the infield. Infuriating to say the least..

Yeah that defense was laughably bad. Not to mention we get screwed with the ground rule 2b which would've scored another. I wish they could come up with a way to change that rule but I'm not sure how.

Back