• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Offseason Thread: Acuna #1 by multiple sources

4a2555059f70eb97d566c81732c501b5.jpg
36840f4ae12b8288899666cc3b6ff1bf.jpg

Bethancourt and Aybar pitched for SD last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Washington is the real deal.

They're raking now with not just one but two grand slammies in the same game!

We should totally steal this win from a Strasbourg/Dickey matchup

Shockingly another Barves solo homerun! By Kemp who is hitting .313

Snit, what the fuck is this pinch bunt with Boni crap? God we really need Folty to breakout into a front line starter.

If Phillips keeps hitting like this, he could be very valuable at the trade deadline. With the way Ozzie is playing, it could force us to trade DAT DUDE at the deadline. Could get some good prospects from it or a good bench bat

Tonight's game had been postponed till September 25th.

Going to SunTrust Park for Billy Joel tomorrow and the Braves game a week from today. For Billy Joel, parking must be prepaid and is $16-$20, depending on lot plus a $7 service fee. Same for Braves games, but there may be some "day of" parking available for some games. I miss Turner Field.

Going to SunTrust Park for Billy Joel tomorrow and the Braves game a week from today. For Billy Joel, parking must be prepaid and is $16-$20, depending on lot plus a $7 service fee. Same for Braves games, but there may be some "day of" parking available for some games. I miss Turner Field.

Yeah I havent been yet but work across the street and I have no idea where people park. There are like 2 decks but they are small. There are some weird surface lots that are a bit away and those are small too. Construction looks to be underway on more surface lots that they have presumably bought from some of the adjacent office buildings, but those arent right by stadium either. Report back on your experience. It looks like a mess.

We have one less win @Citi Field than the Mets do this season.

Back