• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake just gave up 95 to Clemson

Most Brownell has ever had in an ACC game. Baller.

And every ACC home team playing tonight lost, except for Clemson

Klempsun basketball owns Wake right now.....let that sink in. Klempsun basketball.

Last edited:
Collins is the shit, don't get me wrong, but he still gives up 5 buckets a night against solid bigs just by getting pushed too deep and watching layups to stay out of foul trouble. Combine that and the 2 or 3 three pointers our shorter guards watch drop because they can't effectively challenge them and we're handing over 12 points a night defensively. We're in such dire need of a wing defender with length and a backup 4/5 with legit strength. Doral gets pushed around even more than Collins...

Clemson killed us in the 1st half by breaking down the defense going to the basket and we did not shut them down. This game was lost in the 1st half.

Clemson killed us in the 1st half by breaking down the defense going to the basket and we did not shut them down. This game was lost in the 1st half.

Maybe zone them a few possessions to break their rhythm?

That's because I don't like pieces of shit.

You don't make any substantive posts on here and just come to kick Wake fans on a Wake message board when they're down. It's despicable.

lil' Numbers make moonz eyes rain:

Thread: Wake just gave up 95 to Clemson
you're a shit human go die failure

That's because I don't like pieces of shit.

You don't make any substantive posts on here and just come to kick Wake fans on a Wake message board when they're down. It's despicable.

Slow your roll lil' guy

I said Danny no coach good

What evidence do you have that he coach good?

Yeah I said that, I stand by it. You're a piece of shit. I'm not engaging in any substantive talks with a troll. The only thing you do is push buttons around here because you have zero self-esteem and try to show off behind the keyboard.

tumblr_m4yidmJxIg1qbsxiqo1_500.gif

Back