• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time to grow up

Definitely. We are on. And thanks for saving me $150. Wake should be favored to beat Pitt at home, I would think. Don't see them beating Duke, Louisville or VT.

I'm glad that I had not added you to the 83 posters who have met one of the three qualifications for my current ignore list: 1) nasty personal insults, 2) constantly bitching about officiating in WF games, or 3) whiny liberals who refuse to accept that America rejected their radical liberal policies on November 8th. Here is that list....and there is plenty of room for additions for anyone who meets one of the three criteria:

Ignore List
AsesinoDeTortugas
avalon
Ayo
BarcaDeac
bernbp5
bigdeaconcampus
BillBrasky
BirdinBama
birdman
Bras_is_Old
bth9673
Bubble Boy
buckets
Buttermaker
bym051d
ChaosDeac
cheeseheads12
ChrisL68
Coach O
Deac6
deac85
Deacfreak07
DeacHead
DeacinBama
DeaconSig
deaconson
deacs1995
Deacsfan27
DeacWatcher
Deadbolt
Demonbeck
Demonwolverine
DistrictDeacon
diverdeac
dmcheatw
dreadthedeacs
Fuck Your Couch
HailToTheDeacons
ImTheCaptain
ironwill24
Jamison2Carter
JManslow
JuiceCrewAllStar
Justicebork
LilburnDeac
liveanddiedeac
MHBDemon
myDeaconmyhand
MysteryMen
Newenglanddeac
OldGoldBeard
ONW
PaddyWF
PhDeac
RacerDeac
RJKarl
Say Hey Deac
SC DEAC
Shooshmoo
siff
socaldeac
SpringChicken
stratt
Strickland33
THE DEUCE
TheTwinAndreBen
ThinkingWithMyDeac
tigerswood
TownieDeac
TUA01576
TWDeac
vtwhat etc
wake20
WakeandBake
WakeForest Fan
Wakeforest22890
WakeForestRanger
wakephan09
warak
WFFaithful
WFUtoUSC
wolfdeac
wsc8521s

Can we safely say that there is atleast a 82% chance that BKF is actually Chris Jericho trolling OGB???? I couldnt have been the only one who thought of this after seeing this post.

Can we safely say that there is atleast a 82% chance that BKF is actually Chris Jericho trolling OGB???? I couldnt have been the only one who thought of this after seeing this post.

This is one weird post.

You aren't being fair to Chris Jericho. He makes millions for that act.

This has to be the 4th or 5th time he has recycled though the massive ignore list. He will remove everybody and start adding them again.

Definitely. We are on. And thanks for saving me $150. Wake should be favored to beat Pitt at home, I would think. Don't see them beating Duke, Louisville or VT.

I'm glad that I had not added you to the 83 posters who have met one of the three qualifications for my current ignore list: 1) nasty personal insults, 2) constantly bitching about officiating in WF games, or 3) whiny liberals who refuse to accept that America rejected their radical liberal policies on November 8th. Here is that list....and there is plenty of room for additions for anyone who meets one of the three criteria:

Ignore List
AsesinoDeTortugas
avalon
Ayo
BarcaDeac
bernbp5
bigdeaconcampus
BillBrasky
BirdinBama
birdman
Bras_is_Old
bth9673