• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

State is making this unwatchable. Stop going to the mound every damn batter! Let's just close this out here.

Would've been tragic not to win this series. We were the better team, but had a few unbelievably bad innings this weekend. First series win since 2002 vs State. I'll take it!

Just tuned in: to recap. In 11th 0 outs: - Deacs got a triple, then 2 intentional walks, then Sac Fly to center to score wining run: final 6-5 GREAT!

A shame Selllers couldn't get the win as great as he pitched. Nice to see McCarren respond after a tough game one.

First series win against State since 2002. Hard to believe it has been that long. We have taken series against pretty much every top tier ACC team since then.

Seems like they capitalized with multi-run homers every game.

We should be ranked Monday. Taking 3 of 4 against CCU and State.

This team is good. It's great to be back to what we were doing in the late 90's early 00's. Gonna be a fun ride! Great team and series win! We should be ranked this week!

A little cold for baseball, but the stadium renovations plus beer sales made this feel like a real baseball stadium. I'll definitely be back for several games this Spring.

We should definitely be ranked Monday. Also, potentially top 10 in RPI.

Man I wanted to go to one of these games but couldn't make it. My son and I will be out there at some point when his baseball is not interfering. Also would love to check out the new facility/bullpen area.

3 wins this week against Top 25 teams including one on the road against Coastal Carolina. Big 5 game road trip upcoming.

Back